Bling it up, part 2.
I absolutely loved blinging up these converse and it seems I have got a little bit of business back from them.
Admittedly they do look pretty good but they weren’t without a few teething problems. A few gems have fallen off so back they are ready to be stuck back but I am thinking of changing my strategy a little, It was actually the first time I had used a hot fix wand.
Before I started I was worried about the glue not being strong enough but some have really not budged at all. I am now trying it with 2 different methods. I am going to sand down each surface first to give it a rough edge as this will hopefully give it more stick.
1) I am going back to the hot fix wand after being sanded to see how that works
2) Super glue! enough said.
I will let you know how I get on and wish me luck